Hiking Near Me

Monday, March 20, 2023

Making Major Steps


 Hi everyone, I 'm making some major moves this month. I was painting a bit and making postcards for the democratic party. It was fun as I got to make my own. I signed up with them back in 2020 for something to do. Now I help out however I can. 

I signed up and took the training to be an Ambassador for Climate Change. I have already been researching sustainability and climate change for some time now so it's in right about the same hat. This is though a bit more involved. I can talk about it in my community and really get involved with other Ambassadors as well. 

I have been pushing myself out of my bedroom, trying to get outside more and socialize. Socializing is not easy for me because I have so much already going on in my brain. It's very difficult to concentrate and actually listen to someone.  I'm not sure how my body language, expressions and gesutres are being received. I know I tend not to be somewhere for long periods of time because it is overbearing. Working at Growing Grounds and the bank really help me out with that a bit. 

I did start a new blog called care4planetearth.blogspot.com I named it Healing Leaf. I also started an organization and collective for it as well with Open Source Collective. A collective is good for collecting and maintaining the funds you receive for your cause or organization. They also take care of the taxes too. 

So there you go, that is what I have been up to  It felt so good to get that certificate. I'm very proud of myself for sticking with that and following through. I have now webinars to listen in on virtually and really try to soak all of this up. I have been from here in the United  States to the United Nations and European Union reading just so I have a well rounded idea on how we stand as a planet. It's also nice to know that we as a planet are all on the same page and moving closer and achieving the goals set by the Paris Agreement agenda for 2030. I think we can do it. It's 1° cooler for our planet is what would be nice to reach. I think it's 1.5-2° is where we really want it. Baby steps but long strides and we will have a safer and healthier place for our children and theirs to live. Check out my blog sometime as I'm going to try and put up more information, inspiration, ideas and resources. Even though it's just me, it keeps me moving and positive with a new purpose to wake up everyday for that will allow me to congratulate myself every so often...lol.

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...