Hiking Near Me

Saturday, October 3, 2020

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching my eye but with all the construction, Covid and saving pennies I think I'll hold off and even from technology as an investment.. Think more about electricity, motors, compression, aero space and cars that drive themselves similar Night Rider but better; more like Drudge Dread and Fifth Element. More of a spaceship type presence. 
Even though shopping seems to be a fad from the packed parking lots I have witnessed.. I think we are using it as a defense mechanism. Even for the abundance of toilet paper. 
Next stop was food of course  we can't live without  it, so what comforts you in your fractured way of life right now. For me its soup, baked potatoes stuffed, cheese, pizza, icecream and good old hamburgers and with cheese of course.. Mostly holiday food with lots of sugar and calorie intake but we want to eat light so as we don't grow roots and stick to the sofa and stuff our faces out of boredom and depression. Salads don't cut the mustard and fried foods give you acne. So think sensible and eat hardy yet nutrious. 
My grandma worked for Cambells soup for fifty years  so I looked them up. Low and behold yes that is correct we are eating soup to warm our bellies calm our nerves and care for the soul. Mediterranean is also quite popular as its light and tasty. Cereal is also being eaten as its a good snack after and before dinner and can be used for breading or batter. So, subsequently, grain, seed especially for those piggies and the sugar you sweeten you goodies are going to be very productive and worth looking into to. 
My first bet is Post and General Mills especially the recipes of our grandmothers and Mother Goose's fables. I also started thinking about Parks and staduims because the games and events that have been put off and monies put on hold. 
I was reading they are going to be getting new artificial turf for the fields and children's parks. I hope Athletes are staying in shape because things should be turning in the next year or so. Librarians are doing a lot to keep our books available to us in any form so that we have access to the information needed. 

Teachers are a blessing as they are funding one another practically and pulling funds out of their own pocket and extra time to prepare without the resources they would normally have. There is a program called Teachers paying Teachers. We should give many thanks to their kind hearts for keeping to their promise and devotion to the future of America and youthful spirits. I have found many resources out there for Vets and military along with training and education for the spouses and transitional employment for soldiers employment after their term. I share to Twitter, Linkinden and Facebook information and resources I find that will help support and contribute to the health, educational needs, academic resources and entertainment as we have lack there of.  We could all use a good laugh and I miss Comedy Central. In my opinion. What am I doing? I'm going to invest in my daughter's education as she already takes college courses and I found a company that builds and makes delicious protein bars, so I figure I will call them up and see if I can participate in their projects so that I can alleviate some of the property sales taxes I will have to pay in three years. Im thinking long term and thinking of companies that have been around since the 1800's and surpassed and survived before we had social security. Im still looking for a full time job.. Voluteer work is available. Even though companies are advertising to hire they are still apprehensive to employing new comers. Knowing the history and how we as humans behave and  endure times of stress less of our creature comfort and tangible  needs through times of sickness and disparity shows me that there is hope 🙏 
P.S  Buy self adhesive envelopes.

Stay Safe and Good day.

1 comment:

Brandy M Renfrow said...

LOL, I'm on here leaving this message because I'm testing Xabber's XXMP messages. Here is a link to a picture that I sent a message out to I'm not sure now where it went. Ok, heres the link https://upload02.xabber.org/6482f40efccd9f55f4f7076dd0e3f0d208e6681b/OjtdxyCz/Bazaart_20200821_095825.jpeg

Wonder when I post this if it will make this link active. Here goes.

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...