Hiking Near Me

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Theory and medical reasoning of what may have contributed to Schizophrenia


Found this article. I suffered from bulimia and anorexia for eleven years. Sometimes when I would vomit I would seen stars. That obviously meant that I had a lack of oxygen. It was bad at sometimes not hardly eating anything and feel that I was fat and throw that up too. Sometimes I probably did it about ten times a day. I once almost passed out in the shower and my limbs were tingling. I went to the urgent care and they hooked me up to a ekg. In was then told that I was low in potassium. They are saying in this article that it is tied to eating disorders and Glutamate. I used to take a lot of glutamine. Now I don't know and understand it kind of makes me feel awful that I did suffer and put myself through that for the many years that I did. If it had something to do with me getting this, here see me as an example of why you should never start vomiting or starving yourself. Seek counseling and get on a regular exercise program along with a nutrition diet. Diet is not what you do for week, month or even a year. It is a lifestyle. Believe me once you start eating clean and healthy your body won't even crave anything else or even seem pleasant. It will actually reject it.
Looking in hine sight I wish I knew then what I know now. I would rather bee that anal with keeping to my plan then keeping and making myself sick. It takes a lot of energy, sneaking around, lying to yourself and everyone else not to mention what it physically does to your body and mind. It also works on your psyche yourself worth and esteem.  It even makes you on a sense hullicinate. In a sense because you always see your body as fat. Doesn't matter how skinny you are or even bony for that matter you see yourself differently than what is real. I could give some words of wisdom that would be to never start off something bad when you want a good outcome. Below is the article if anyone is interested in reading it. It is an abstract so there is a lot of medical jargon, terminolgy and theory that may be difficult to understand. Yet if you read it you can get some what there saying and getting at. Until next time be kind to yourself.

Twenty-five Years of Glutamate in Schizophrenia: Are We There Yet?: Abstract. At present, all medications for schizophrenia function primarily by blocking dopamine D2 receptors. Over 50 years ago, the first observations were mad.


No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...