Hiking Near Me

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Picsart Competition

This is the original painting I used to create the remix. It was a lot of fun and I got to see the different ways my picture would change with the different filters and Fx. There were a lot of ladies who submitted and we were able to give three each so I don't really think my chances are that great to win. It did though take me out of my comfort zone and forced me to have enough guts and confidence in myself not to self sabatoge. Well here's to putting myself out on a limb. Which had been dificult lately because my art has been taken advantage of and there are people and businesses that are not really be all that honest and up front. I thought differently before but there are things coming to light that just are palatble. Anywho, I still love to create and the show must go on so have a great day and I get back later.



https://www.dropbox.com/s/itl64t2xmyz7lrk/Picart%20Presentation.pptx?dl=0

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...