Hiking Near Me

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Affirmations

I just subscribed to an affirmation app. Of course I'm doing the first three day trial. Sometimes I think I will like the app and then I fall short using it. I'm not as dedicated to things like that but I know it's good for me so I should make time in my schedule for it. Not like my life is all that busy anyways. 
Anyhow this app just said one that is for self care. I had never heard that term quite put like that before nor self love. I read it on Linkedin in one of the stories and they used that as a tag. So now I know but I still have a hard grasping the whole idea on how to get there and what things I should be doing. Not to mention ideas on how to procede further. This app I clicked self care and it said one that really got me. 

Make the rest of your life the best of your life. 

The reason for this is now I struggle more so than I ever have before. It's more diffucult for me to learn new things and retain information. I move a lot slower than I ever have and I have always worked my whole life and now I'm on disability. How do I sincerely start to consider the rest of my life the best? Should I just consider each day and an improvement from the next and know that I'm moving forward everyday? Is that making it the best? That's the hard part to because I'm so much further back then I was before this all happened. Maybe I should give myself a break and know that if I do my best everyday that I'm making the rest of it the best. That's probably the way I should see it. I do like that affirmation and it will remind me to think positive not just day to day but long term as well. 
One thing is for sure I need to take the time to let this sink in everyday before I move on to the next. I have a issue with paying attention to things like this. Probably because my whole life I had been so independent. I lived by myself, bought my own car, house, was working and taking care of my daughter. Today is so much different. I don't work, sold my house, and now live with my boyfriend. God bless his heart he's not a bad thing but I do depend on him more than I would like to. I don't want to be codependent. I really don't have much of a choice though in the matter but I woukd like to be more happy with myself and my life progression. You know what I mean? 
Well, I thought I would share that information with you. Oh yeah, I did buy a book about living younger as we get older. I'm going to have to add that to my schedule to. Read some of it and then I think I will write about it. Make it a combination. Read the affirmations and then read on how to stay younger. That sound  good to me. I just wander what you all do for self care and love. I hope I'm on the right track. 

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...