Hiking Near Me

Thursday, June 15, 2023

My New Regiment

 Hello everyone. I have had a bit of a roller coaster of emotions, frustrations and excitement all at the same time. Let me tell ya, it's no pony ride.
I have been fighting off self sabotaging myself. No fear factor. It's not a walk in the park. I love my art work but I have so many doubts about others liking it. What will they think, kinda thoughts that go through my head. Does it really matter? Well, Yes and No. We all have to admit that we care what others think about us. Putting on that good first impression kinda thing. At the end of the day, I will not ever come across these people in real life, so that makes it easier not to stand in my own way sort of speak. 
I have to tell you I give two big thumbs up to Amazon. You know how they kinda of recommend items based upon what you have ordered before? This product called Suspended Solutions is Atomic Ormus Red Alaean Himalayan Sea Salt. It is suppose to be for your heart cohearence. I have to say this is great stuff. I noticed right away my energy and focus was better. My anxiety lessened and I was more patient with myself and others. It has good stuff in it like Potassium, Copper, Zinc and Magnessium.  
For me this is a Winner! Now it is kinda pricey. I think it was about $35 a bottle. I do have to go leave a review at their site too and I'll get a free bottle. 
My energy was way down and I was sleeping too much and getting dizzy spells more than usual. Taking all the medication that I have to really depleats my vitamins. So guess what? Now I have a new regiment. I do this every so often. Find vitamins that suit my needs, take them for awhile then give my body a break and reevaluate myself and find a whole new set that are suitable for where I'm currently. 
I went to Lassens and found a Coenzyme Methyl B-Complex with 5-MTHFolate. As we all know B-complex is vital for the nervous system. I also take Pro Fema, (which is a whole food vitamin and can be taken on an empty stomach) as my muti-vitamin but it is specialized for Menopause. Then I found ChlorOxygen which builds red blood cells and increases oxygenation. It supports digestive and intestinal health and ensures a healthy liver. I was a heavy vodka drinker so this is important to me. Thank goodness that snake juice doesn't have a hold of me anymore! I also got Iodoral IOD-50 which is good for my thyroid. When I was pregnant I had to be medicated during the first seven months to ensure that I would carry her to full term. I didn't know I had a thyroid problem until then and was told it's probably why I had three miscarriages prior. I did add CoQ-10 for heart health as well. Now don't laugh but I had to add CLA and Chromium Picolinate too for my metabolism and fat. I don't get as much movement as I should and that's my own fault. I do have a oliptical machine. Being that I have been in menopause and not enough exercise I have some inches to burn off. Lol 😆 
So there you have it. 
Oh I did dye my hair red....it was pretty bright but now it looks more natural. Not quite sure what to do with it. I had a haircut yesterday which was a relief. There was so much build up on my hair.
Oh,  I forgot to tell you too that out well went down here. We had to pull the pump up and change the whole system including the pipe. Well, talk about gross. They pulled up metal pipe that had rusted so bad that it had holes in it. Can you imagine how much of that crap got in my hair after time. I know the water runs clear after you run it at first but still. Its no wander my hair is forever dry. The weather doesn't help either though. But, we replaced that and now we have water and the pipe is pvc....yeah! 
Now my fiance is getting real good with these wells. He even had to go help this other guy who is a friend of our landlords. Saved him a few thousand dollars. The well guy wanted to put in a whole new system on his too but his only needed a couple of little fixes. He is real good at troubleshooting. Thank goodness. 
I don't know if any of you have check out my other site Healing Leaf. I'm an Ambassador for Climate Change. We went to Growing Grounds in Santa Maria and bought some veggies and flowers. They are coming along quite nice and the little trees I received from the Arbor Day Foundation are too. 
So that's about it for now. Other than I have taken a break from Grimm Fairy Tales and am coloring other pictures for now. I tried to do a live group with my colorbook colorist group but no one showed. Everyone's so busy, so that's OK. 
Redecor is still my main squeeze. I just can't get enough of it. I even started playing Facebook's version of it. Keeps me from spending money on the game. Can't afford it. 
Well, just finished breakfast and it's time to get moving around here. The dishes aren't going to wash themselves...lol. 
Chat later. ~B



No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...