Hiking Near Me

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Connectivity Issues.....argggg!


 I’m having the most difficult time right now with my devices. Ever since they raised my medications I just can’t seem to keep it together. Talk about memory issues. It’s from my passwords to my account names and which one goes to another. Not to mention getting these devices to get on the internet sharing.  I had to factory reset my computer and now it’s a matter of getting it updated again once I can get it on the internet. I guess I may have to do that with my phone too because it’s not sharing it’s hotspot right. 

My brain has been so tired and just not very clear thinking. My stomach has been so upset too. I think these medications may be too strong now. It’s just a mind sweep just to do a simple task it seems. Just like right now, it’s the middle of the afternoon and I’m yawning. What the heck! 

I just don’t know what to think. Listen to me just babble on about poor me.... what nonsense is this?

Trying to think of something to make myself feel better. What I probably need is a Real Job! Good luck with me doing that right now not to mention I’m an hour commute to anywhere where  I’m living now. Being in Cuyama has its benefits of cheap living but a job is an hour away. Driving under these medications is not the safest. I wish I could find an online position. 

Anyhow, not much else going on other than that. I have my next mental health appointment coming up whereas they are going to discuss my blood tests I just had to take. They had thirteen different test requested according to the lab tech and seven viles of 🩸. No kidding. 

Hope all is well with everyone. I’m going to sign off now though as I keep yawning. Maybe if I just rest my dizzy head I might feel better.



 

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...