Hiking Near Me

Monday, January 11, 2021

F=y My M2 / r2

 where is the justice league? - Google Play

This is just a feeling that I have been having about my whole situation presently and for awhile. I don't mean to be a downer or have a bad attitude so I'm just going to shut up now. 

Starting my collection as I feel it will help keep me on track with staying focused not just with reading but to keep a bit to the lighter side of life. I do love my X-men. I don't know if you do, but the only book I have ever read cover to cover is somewhat of a child's book. For some reason I have a thing with real life and reference guides. Not to mention causes and educating myself in terms of applied knowledge. They seem to be the only reading I can endure. I do have a bit of a all over the board reading style and I tend to jump from chapter and paragraph to paragraph when it catches my eye and interest.

But hey, Maybe if all goes well and I can keep my head in the gel I will actually come across a few or one that us worth 💰. Not that that is at all what its about. I just love The Big Bang Theory and think it would be a cool and exciting community to join. Maybe someday I will see you at Comic-Con. 

Oh and about the equation....Just had to use it to see how many people were going to recognize it from the first page of the comic where it was referenced.


Gotcha 😆

Cheers 🙂🐈🚗


Enjoy Coloring and deSignal? I found this cool app.

How To Draw Justice League - Apps on Google Play

despasito piano tilles ☑ - Apps on Google Play


No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...