Hiking Near Me

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Self-Doubt Help for the Creator in Me

It's funny how the world works. I was just talking about me having self-doubt just the other day and I'm surfing the net today and find this great website which is about answering your creative calling. I just so happen to stable along this video called How to Break the Habit of Self-Doubt and Build Real Confidence. I encourage you to watch it as it may help you. Just passing along what I found to be in line with God's grace. It definitely hit a lot of keynotes with everything that is going on in my life. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be touching base back on this subject after I watch the whole thing as it is 16 lessons long. The site is Creative Live and does have other videos so you might want to check it out. 

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...