Hiking Near Me

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Inspiration 4 the Day


Talk about fighting stigma or just boosting your self-confidence even after having a tough go-round. This guy has a pure heart and a special way of thinking that I sure do appreciate. It made me think about my last name and it is Shorts. I was teased a lot in my younger years about it so I dropped it as soon as I could after getting married. I hear what he has to say and I wrote this. 
    They tell me to go wear shorts, "Shorts", I say I'm in it for the long run. I have to be as it has taken me a long while to pull myself up after all that I have been through. I still have yet to find that "dream " job". that is okay as I have faith and a friend of mine told me this morning. Always keep the faith. It will never let you down. Well, I have to post the link to this video,  Art / My Way. Morley is featured on FineArtAmerica has a great message and I  encourage everyone to listen to it. He goes above and beyond and that is always what I try to do myself. Go BIG or Go Home, That has always been my moto and I have excelled in everything I have put my mind to. I didn't know when I was a little girl that I would travel around the world and even have the chance to see the pyramids in Egypt, Cairo but I have. I didn't know I would get schizophrenia and be schizophrenic but that's ok. I have lost everything that I'm used to but I'm investing change and have faith that my life will go better in a different way. Enjoy the video. and the message.

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...