Hiking Near Me

Monday, April 13, 2020

Growing Grounds


I finally got a picture of their sign. Today was a good day even though at first it was cold  The rain brought the ever so not wanted weeds. We weeded today for uggg three hours. Somebody's gotta do it though right? It's easy to say I got my fill of weeds for the week. I did it again and forgot my gloves. I was so mad at myself because no only did I have to weed without them,  we weeded Atlas which is mostly cactus. My poor hands but I will heal. If I didn't explain it before Growing Grounds has their plants separated by the planets of the solar system. Kinda cool way of organizing. We have some beautiful plants I haven't ever seen before and it's always cool when we plant the babies. Tomorrow will be my last day of volunteer work and then I'm officially on the payroll. Yeah me! 

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...