Hiking Near Me

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Coming Home.



I was having a bad day. It is amazing the transformation that can occur when you do art. It transcended me in such a better place, changed my mood and brought me back to a place where I could smile at myself in the mirror. I can't exactly remember what it was or why I was having a hard time. It just happens like that sonetimes. These colors are very soothing to me. I just kept painting withought any idea what I painting. I just let the paint flow and the emotions go. 
I shared this one on Instagram too as a lot of people who deal with mental health. 
Art for me is a must. I love it so much even though I'm not a great talent, it still helps me in so many ways. 

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...