Hiking Near Me

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

What a day!

 My day was pretty simple today. Trashed to be dumped, dished to wash and laundry,  forever laundry needed to do. With these meds its hard to wake in the morning unless I set an alarm. Low and behold  I forgot. What a goof. So everything but laundry was tended to. I did get to finish one of my coloring pages today. I posted in my group Adult Coloring Book Colorist at Facebook [Meta]. You should check it out.

We did have a appraiser competition out to the property where we live. These potential buyers and looking more and more likely to buy. That there means we will have to move. Fortunately, the landlord has another property he is willing to let us reside at. Little bit more rent but the property is worth it. Will be New Cuyama instead of Cuayama. Our rent is only five hundred here so I'm sad to see it go if we have to move. Besides my fiance has done so much on this place its insane. Kinda worked himself out of our home. Lol...  oh well change is inevitable these days. We will make it work somehow as we do. Like they say do the good thing and the money will come. A friend of ours will be able to live in the granby house on the property so that's cool. 
I did received my new bedding today...yeah! I'm off my rocker I think. LoL...  I bought all white bed in a bag. Couldn't help myself as the eight piece was only less than fifty dollars. Gotta love Wayfair. It's perfect being that it is so hot here. Today being over a hundred degrees. The comforter is very thin and will be just that little needed comfort you get b from bed spread. 
We did get in the jacuzzi  yesterday. So nice... when the weather is as it is. Too hot to be inside the house without air-conditioning. Even though it's still overly warm. Getting to cool down is very nice. 

This jacuzzi was given to us for free if we could get it off the property and move it to home. Boy oh boy was that a mission. It took almost a week for them to figure it out. They built a trailer so that they could put it on wheels to drive it home. Mind you up a hill and a few back dirt roads later at four to five  miles per hour.....that made it. As you can see it is not small. 
Tomorrow is laundry day. My fiance said he would me. Lots to do and its nice not to do it on my own. I get anxiety about people, places and things. Unless I know where I'm at, who is with us and whats going on I not ok. I'm better in a small group so I don't isolate or clam up too much. 
I have gain a few pounds and I think its because of the estrogen, menopause and other vitamins I mentioned earlier that I'm taking. I've been told I'm much more relaxed and calm. Its OK, just miss the gym so much!!!! 
Gotta go see whats for dinner. Tomorrow is another day. Take Care. ~ B

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...