Hiking Near Me

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Reflecting

Today I have been reading on Making Meaning and the concept behind it. It's all about transitions and the stages of life that we go through. After everything that I have been going through and feeling like a loser for my situation yet still trying to better myself. I feel I'm moving through my transitions in life not too bad being now that I have done some footwork and laid some ground I'm now reaping the benefits, as you would say reap what you sew. Things around me and what I'm doing is coming to fruition.  So far so good, so I can honestly say I'm proud of myself today. 😇

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...