Hiking Near Me

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Am I Feeling Competent?


With All this going on I have to remind myself:


If so this is how I back it up to justify it with a list of accomplishments during the ay.

  • Personal Hygiene CompletedCooked breakfast and ate
  •  Cooked breakfast and ate
  • Organized my clothes
  • Washed dishes
  • Bed made
  • Colored
  • Wrote on website
  • Took Notes on subject stuying
  • Organized paperwork and folders
  • Ate dinner
  • Store for snacks
  • Bedtime was before midnight

With that list I can feel pretty good about my day.

No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...