Hiking Near Me

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Lol....New hair doooo!!!!


 What a day this was. My hair has been brown and I decided to change it to a bit of blonde. Think I'm going go all blonde next time. 

Anyhow, it's been awhile since I have posted. Haven't been in the writing mood lately. Guess that's called writers block. 

I have though been exercising. Not really loosing weight but more gaining strength in my legs again. I purchased a elliptical trainer. I love it. So far I can only do about thirty minutes at a time. It just burns so much...lol. Sad but true. The year I spent living in the trailer really did me an unjustice. We didn't have much room so I didn't get much-needed movement at all from day to day. 

Well, I was going to show you a picture but for some reason  the system isn't letting me. I'm getting a lot if opposition lately and I'm not sure why. Maybe they don't like my blog or maybe it's me they gave a problem with. Not sure really. I'm just a girl who has issues just like everyone else but mine are a just a bit different and I write about them in this blog. 

My diagnosis shouldn't have a influence on how I'm treated but for some reason it does. It's a shame rreally. I don't like to be negative its just quite frustrating. I do though have to say there is much good out there other than bad.

Anyways, my boyfriend has been working so hard on our well. Getting water to this house has been a real trick I'll tell you what. Everyday he's out there in our hot weather or 100-104 degrees lately either fixing the pump, pumping water or having to go fetch a tote or two of water for the day. He did find and ordered a new pump from Amazon that seems to be doing the trick. Just now he has to get it to properly work on a 24 volt system with the solar batteries too. So you can see this us not an easy project. Some of the people here didn't even think he could get this far because they all thought the well had collapsed because it hasn't been used in over 20 years. What a star he is! 

I do have some sad news. One of our chickens were killed by a farrow  cat here. The dam cat pulled the chicken by it head and wing right through the chicken wire fence. Jeff went to check on them because Falco the cock was acting strange. Low and behold that was why. 

We really need to trap these darn farrow cats and take them to the animal shelter. They are nothing but trouble and who knows how many diseases they may have. They are always trying to get in our trash whenever they can get to it not to mention trying to kill our chickens. I have to make sure my cat doesn't get outside because of them too. 

I have been doing alright. Still taking my meds and staying calm and collective when the "voices" start to get on my nerves or try to upset me. 

I'm keeping up on my household chores and doing my make-up here from day to day. It's fun but sometimes a chore too. LoL. But it does help in the sexyness area of my life. That's always important when trying to maintain a healthy relationship.  It's a challenge especially when I'm not feeling as  well as I would like. 

My boyfriend and I have now been together  six years in October. I have not had a relationship longer than three years before. So this is quite the feat. We do want to get married but I'm sure that will come in time. Having schizophrenia is not easy especially on a relationship in all faucets. Relationships take work and compromise to begin with but when you have another "extra terristerial"  element added to it, it can complicate things. We work at it but it does take its toll sometimes on me personally and then that usually trickles down towards him of course. 

I have to take special care of myself in order to get through my day and to be good in all areas of where my heart lies. 

I am taking more vitamins than usual lately. I'm now taking Life Etension's Estrogen, Sex Enhancing,  Menopause 711, Primrose Oil, Breast health, N- Acetyl- L-Cysteine for my lungs and breathing since I have asthma and AMPK Metabolic Activator vitamins in addition to my Omega-3, B-Complex and my Two a day multi-vitamin. I am 48 and I stopped having my menstrual cycle at 41. 

They are treating me well and I think have enhanced my daily routine. I still continue my shakes of peptides, protein and greens on a daily basis when I can. It can get expensive so when I run out I sometimes have to wait before recording.

Other than that I'm still playing  Redecor, Design Star and Design Home. I just love these three games. 

That's all for now. Hope to write again tomorrow but for now I have to get ready for my boyfriend's family visit.

Take care and be kind to one another.

~B 




No comments:

Featured Post

2025-2027 is closer than you think. With 5G launching yet unemploment is high, disabilty claims pending, this is how I see things.

I've been doing some research and right away I  think real estate as it has the less depreciative value. The MREIT's were catching m...